Mesa MTLE6528 TL-15 Rated Fire and Burglary Safe
During extreme testing procedures, Mesa's MTLE6528 COMPOSITE SAFES demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc., and without fail, were awarded the U.L. TL-15 label.
Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each Mesa TL rated safe offers a Two Hour, 350 F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vault's contents against intense fires.
- Overall thickness of 5-3/4" and is constructed with a 2-3/4" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The MTLE formed body has a total protective thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- (4) each High strength adjustable shelves.
- Two hour, 350 degrees F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850 degrees F
- Equipped with ten massive 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.